Time to live it up for the next 3 days before the semester starts. And by live it up, I mean relax and just enjoy every last second. My last first day of class at Shippensburg is approaching! After 5.5 years and two degrees, December will be the end of it all!
Things that will definitely be happening today to make it the best last Friday of summer:
1. Nonstop playing of this song. I am a little obsessed.
2. “Purchasing” tickets to this FREEFEST concert. With Ben Folds Five. HECK YES!
3. Spending time with Trav’s cousin who just moved into the dorms for her FIRST semester at Ship! Looks like I’ll be passing on the reigns
4. Admiring the pottery that I made while babysitting! I made the two in the back!
5. A good workout – haven’t decided between a run and a ride yet, though, but I gotta get pumped for the upcoming month of races!
6. Drinking so much of this coffee. It is so delicious!
7. Refuse to stress out, think about life after graduation, or prepare for classes. This is my day to just love everything about life!
What will you do today to make life amazing?!