If you read yesterday’s post, you may recall that this week hasn’t been that great. Monday I felt sick. Thursday was horrible. But there were a few things that made it a tad better.
1. Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s monologue on SNL. I <3 JGL. Not the best quality video, but you get the point .
2. The start of my favorite shows! HIMYM and New Girl! I just want Jess and Nick to start dating so badly. And thanks to my friend Chelsea, I have this picture to share with you.
3. I found out my class for next week is online and we aren’t meeting on campus!
4. I got a new computer charger…mine was pretty much deadly. The cord came loose from the brick part of the charger and there were exposed wires. The only way it worked is if you held the wires together. Talk about a fire hazard!
5. I ate a lot of nachos.
6. Jack’s Mannequin posted their final song as a band. To keep tabs on Andrew McMahon, head to his website.
7. Ben Folds Five has a new album. <3 them.
8. I am spending the weekend with my mama and my poochie!
Hope you have a great weekend! Any fun plans?!