This past week, I was nominated for a blogging award by the wonderful Brittany at Blissful Britt. She phenomenal – check her out if you haven’t yet!
I’ve been awarded the sunshine award! As part of the award, I have to answer some questions. Here goes!
1. Who is your favorite philosopher? Hmmm John Locke maybe? He’s sadly one of the few philosophers that I can actual remember some of the things that he did…
2. What is your favorite number? 6! I have no idea why, but it’s been my favorite for as long as I can remember. Back in my swimming racing days, I had my pre-race ritual in which I jumped up and down 6 times. It’s a swimmer thing.
3. What is your favorite animal? I just love animals! But elephants are my favorite. My Papo (grandfather) has always collected elephants for as long as I can remember, and I think we all as grandchildren learned to love them from him!
Yep, there’s an elephant museum near me at school!
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter?
5. What is your favorite time of day? I’d say late afternoon. It’s typically when I have the least going on which means a workout or relaxation!
6. What was your favorite vacation? Ohhh this is tough. I’ve gone a lot of fun places this year! My all-time favorite vacation spot to go to over and over is Assateague Island. Relaxing on the beach with no electricity is the best destressing for me ever. But San Diego was an amazing place to visit.
Hmmmm….take me back to the west coast!
7. What is your favorite physical activity? This is pretty obvious, right. Swimming! I’ve been a swimmer for longer than anything else in my life. And no matter how far I distance myself from it, I keep getting reeled back in.
8. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Ummmm my weakness is Diet Dr. Pepper. But other than that the only thing I really drink is water. Barely do I ever drink alcohol either!
9. What is your favorite flower? Tulips! So pretty and colorful! I just love flowers, but I have the complete opposite of a green thumb. Here are some flowers I received last year around graduation time!
10. What is your passion? Working with children. I love everything about it. From coaching special olympics, to working in the schools, to just hanging out with kids I know, I get so much joy out of it! Good thing I am certified to do it!
There you have it! I am supposed to nominate a specific number of people, but I think that you all deserve the award! Feel free to fill it out as you wish! Thanks so much for the award, Britt!
Happy Friday and weekend to all of you! Any fun plans?!