I’ve got a RANDOM post for your reading pleasure today. Enjoy!
1. I totally fangirled watching the Super Bowl when Destiny’s Child reunited. I once saw them in concert FOR FREE in a box. Little Romeo opened for them. I kid you not.
2. I have my fist day of subbing today! YAY. I subbed before in Shippensburg, but haven’t made money in approximately two months. Hooray!
3. I also fangirled a lot yesterday. Not only is Fall Out Boy back to creating music (which made 15 year old me giddy), but this article was posted. At some point in my life, I was obsessed with each and every song on this top 20 emo list. I don’t know if that makes me a sad, sad girl, or an awesome girl. I am going to say awesome, considering I tweeted it out to Andrew McMahon that he topped this list and got this reply in response:
WE ARE FRIENDS. I NEED THIS SHIRT.
4. I discovered some pretty cool articles lately. First, this article explaining why cyclists are the happiest of commuters. Totally wish I had a job to ride to! Next article: How female triathletes differ from female marathoners. Both are just some food for thought!
5. Rex and Geno actually got close to each other. Only because they got treats in the process…
This also happened. What a little rascal.
6. I asked Travis to be my Valentine and he said yes. Phew. Sadly, I think I’ve had more of the chocolate than he has. Such is life.
Just a reminder, it’s not too late for buying gifts on Amazon! I think I order EVERYTHING on Amazon. Prime account = life saver.
I think that’s about all of the random I have going for me. Time to get shower and dressed and all professional to head to my first job! High school special education assistant for the day!
P.S. – don’t forget about my awesome giveaway going on