Happy Valentine’s Day, all! And thanks for all of the birthday wishes! Here’s a little survey revolving around this holiday, thanks to Kat!
1) Valentine’s Candy I Love: Definitely Reese’s heart. I love the Reese’s shapes. Much more peanut butter goodness I got two from my parents for Valentine’s day, and they are long gone. I mean, I did get them on Saturday…
2) Current Workout Jam I Love: Is it weird that I listen to alternative music while working out? The Gambler by fun. is a song that I listen to nearly on repeat. And it is pretty much my favorite song right now.
3) Article of Clothing I Love: My purple fleece pajamas. Yes. I have a matching set.
4) Something Red I Love: My amazing fleece tie blanket that my cousins’ other grandma made for me. Houndstooth on one side (my FAVE pattern) and red on the other! Here’s Rex modeling the warmth.
5) Month I Love: June! School is out but it’s not TOO hot that I feel like I need to stay in the air conditioning all day long!
6) Piece of Advice I Love: “This Too Shall Pass.”
7) New (or old!) Blog I Love: Though I love all of you, I always love stalking Hollie. Duh. Speaking of which, since today is PMB, here’s a quick run down of my brags:
Physical: Got to run outside this week one time! And had some good splits for running half on dirt trail! Mental: finally getting to use some of my teaching knowledge to help the youth of our nation! haha! Although I wish I could actually plan and all that jazz. Brag: I had a GREAT birthday yesterday
8) Current Reading Material I Love: Currently reading The Picture of Dorian Gray. Does that make me lame? haha
9) A Memory I Love: Being proposed to, and asking each person to be a part of my bridal party . So excited to really start planning!
10) “Chick Flick” I Love: Can I just say all of them? haha Crazy Stupid Love, The Notebook, 27 Dresses…the list goes on and on!
11) A Special Place in the World I Love: Assateague Island. So many special memories!
12) Beauty Product I Love: I am not big into beauty products, but I do use the cheapest mousse I can find to avoid an afro.
13) Nifty Website I Love: The Berry! For reasons such as this:
14) A Beautiful Blog Post I Love: My favorite posts as of late have revolved around Ali’s brother, Alex, and his journey to the Special Olympics Winter Games in South Korea. You have to at least check out this post.: such an inspiring story!
Answer some questions for me! And enjoy your day!