This past weekend, I was pretty darn productive. Most of it was wedding related, too!
My List of Completed Weekend Tasks
- Ate pork
- Created our Save the Dates, and ordered the first batch
- Worked out both days (and swim practice yesterday morning, too!)
- Drank some Angry Orchard, and surprised myself by actually liking it
- Restocked the fridge and cabinets
- Meal planned for the week
- Headed to Bethany Beach for a cold but great day with Trav’s mom and dad
Amazing view outside of their beach house!
- Found my new favorite sandwich at Smitty Mcgee’s on Fenwick Island – a piece of grilled chicken covered in buffalo chicken dip and cheese on ciabatta bread. Yes, it was as amazing as it sounds. This restaurant also has a PB&J soft pretzel, securing the fact that I will be back very shortly.
- Secured some big wedding decisions – DJ, photographer, potential ties, etc.
- Played with my crazy 2-year-old.
- Cleared out the DVR!
- Finished off the weekend with PIZZA! Had a coupon for Dr. Oetker pizza and went with the mozzarella. Obviously added olives to my side
We loved their pizza! Even better that it was the perfect size and perfect price
P.S. Since I was in Bethany Beach this weekend, I thought it would be a good time to tell you that I was featured on Dwellable for a recap of a previous trip to Bethany! Dwellable is a great place to check out location reviews before heading on a vacation. Hoping to work with them again soon!
It was such a nice, relaxing weekend, and it made me really ready for summer to roll around!!
How was your weekend?
What’s your favorite pizza topping?