Ok, well today, I went crazy.
I have had the urge to swim building up inside of me for some time. I even looked into Masters programs…but they are all kind of far.
Instead, I downloaded a dollar app on my phone that gives me swim workouts and did one of them!
Here’s what I did:
- 1 x 800 warm up
- 4 x 150 — 50 kick, 50 swim, 50 drill 2:30
- 3 x : 3 x 100 IM, 1 x 100 kick (IM on 1:45, kick on 2:15)
- 9 x 50 kick 1:05
- 10 x 25 sprint stroke :30 (alternating 2 fly, 2 back)
- 1 x 300 cool down
- Total: 3600
For the first practice in a while, I would say I kicked butt.
While swimming, I realized that I have a huge wish list of movies in theaters that I would love to see. It always seems like I have a million movies I want to see around the holidays!
My Movie Wish List:
1. The Muppets! I have been dying to see it!
2. Arthur Christmas! I love anything animated
3. New Years Eve
4. Happy Feet 2
5. My Week with Marilyn
6. Even though it is not out yet, I am patiently waiting for Sherlock Holmes to come out!
Maybe I will just sit at the theater for a day watching some flicks? Sounds good to me! I love the movie theater!
Well, I am coaching at 5:30 tomorrow morning and then subbing all day, so I think I am hitting the hay SUPER early!
Any movies you want to see?
When’s the last time you saw a flick in theaters?