As I said earlier, Tessa at Amazing Asset tagged me in a survey on one of her recent posts. And, as I promised, I have decided to fill the survey out as well. I realized that many of you know very little about me, so I hope this sparks some conversation about my life/lets you get a better peek into who I am!
Oh, and another thing I promised: a review of Crazy Stupid Love. In my opinion, any movie with Ryan Gosling is bound to be great! Hehe. But I really did enjoy the movie. It was adorable, funny, and touching all at the same time. I am a sucker for romance, so this movie was right up my alley!
But back to the survey. Here goes!
Name 3 Things Sitting Next to You Right Now:
1. My sister and her goofy dog! Yay for visiting my sister!
Hehe a picture I found of Rex!
2. The food processor I picked up at Kohl’s (my favorite store) for my sister
3. My Old Navy flip flops that they no longer make
These need to stop wearing out! They need to last forever!
Name 2 Foods You Can’t Live Without:
1. Pretzels: While many girls crave chocolate, I reach for pretzels in times of need. Salty foods are the best! The downfall is that I could plow through a bag of pretzels at one sitting!!
One of my newest pretzel finds!
2. Strawberries: There is nothing better than a fresh-picked strawberry from the farm up the street! They are good in so many ways: in smoothies, yogurt, plain, or even dipped in chocolate!
Hmm… anyone know of a way that I can combine pretzels and strawberries?? You may be my new hero!
Name 2 Things You Can’t Live Without
1. Books! There is no better way to spend time than zoning out in a good book. Books allow you to step into someone else’s life, learn to deal with situations, laugh, and cry. I could read all day, every day if I didn’t have other things that needed to get done!
2. My watch: It may be getting old and it is definitely not the most advanced, but I don’t know what I would do without it
or the great tan line it has given me. My watch has gotten me through brutal swim practices, long runs, classes, work, etc. I don’t think I would know the date if it weren’t for my watch!
Name 2 People You Can’t Live Without
Ohhh, tricky question. Gah. Can family count as one person and friends count as another? Hehe. My sister and mom listen to my drama problems. My dad fixes all of my house, car, etc. problems. My boyfriend listens to me rant about life and brightens my days. My friends are there for me when I need a pick-me-up. All of those close to me have impacted my life, pushed me to be my best, and have picked me up when I’ve been down.
Wait a second. I know 2 people I can’t live without! My dog, Curly, and my kitten, Geno!! Duhhhh!!! What could be better than animals who love you unconditionally
even though they scratch you and bark at you, listen to you rant, cuddle with you while you cry, and get so happy when you walk in the front door? Yep, I definitely couldn’t live without them!
My eight-year-old puppy!
Cutie pie kitten
Name 1 Thing You Did Today:
I had a pretty busy day! One thing that you didn’t hear about in my post about my day in DC is that I finished the book that I was reading, and now I am on to a new book! I am going to read An Abundance of Katherines by John Green (from vlogbrothers). I really enjoy him as a person, and though his books are adolescent lit, I really like reading them!
Name 2 Things You Learned From the Healthy Blogging Community
1. I have learned to look at food in a new way. Food is fuel. I have started looking at the ingredients in my food and determining whether what I eat is going to help fuel my body. Also, reading about intuitive eating has been a real eye opener. Recognizing my hunger and eating foods that will meet my hunger needs is something I am working on.
2. There is always someone who can help you understand your life and motivate you, whether they live next door or in a neighboring country. I used to bottle up feelings and emotions because it felt like no one understood. Realizing that there are others that have been in similar situations as I am is so awesome, and I have learned that I can use the blogging world resources to make my life a healthier, happier experience!
Well, with that being said, I want to hear about all of you! I encourage all of you to fill out this survey, and please let me know if you do! I want to hear all about ya!
What else would you like to know about me??
How did you spend this wonderful Monday?
How do you use the blogging world to help you? What has it taught you? This was definitely my favorite question, and I definitely want to know your answers!